Unsure whether to Sell or Hold your Mountain Property?
- Has the property appreciated substantially?
- Is it a favorable market for selling?
- Would you like to free up funds for more important priorities?
- Has the vacation income potential diminished relative to rising costs?
- Are significant upgrades needed soon?
- Is there rising competition from vacation rentals?
- Have regulations or other factors added risk and stress?
- Has your personal use and passion for the property declined?
- Would the property be a burden on beneficiaries?
- Does the size of the property no longer accommodate the current people in your life (e.g. is it too small or too big)?
If you have answered yes to multiple questions, you may want to consider a real estate consultation. I have experience with many vacation property owners over the years in the Summit County vicinity. I am happy to be a soundboard as well as offer objective information that empowers confidence in your real estate choices.
Interested in more information about the local area or do you have questions about Summit County real estate? Contact Taryn Brooke at: 970.333.8297 or email@example.com.