The Real Estate Market | Summit County November 2021
Residential Sales in Summit County, CO:
- Number of Sales: The number of residential sales are up +7.4%. The town of Dillon had the highest increase in sales at +16.6%.
- Average Price Increase: The average sold price increase for residential property sales in Summit County is +26.5%. The highest increase of any of the local towns was in Dillon at an increase of +36.8%!
- Inventory: Today there are only 119 residential properties for sale in all of Summit County. The average list price of those 119 is about $2,891,000.
- Percent of List to Sold Price: The average percent of the list to sold price for residential sales is 101% in Summit County and 100% or more in each town.
- Residential Stats for Summit County and each resort town: Just click here.
Interested in more information about the local area or do you have questions about Summit County real estate? Contact Taryn Brooke at: 970.333.8297 or email@example.com.