Summit County Real Estate Stats | May 2023
Resort Real Estate Stats: April 2023
Breckenridge Frisco Silverthorne Dillon Keystone Copper
Residential Sales In Summit County are down 17% in numbers and down 7% in average sold price. It takes, on average, almost three times more days for a property to sell.
- The average sold price per square foot is down 4% county wide. With Copper Mountain having an increase of +11%, and Keystone having an increase of +8%. The rest of the towns are down from -1% to -7%.
- Both Copper and Keystone witness substantial double digit average sold price gains and, at the same time, had double digits declines in the number of sales (-31% to -58%).
- April sales were down 15% in numbers, the average sold price per square foot was down 9%, and down 2% in average sold price.
- Active Residential Listings in Summit County, there are currently 287 which is 13% more than last year on June 1.
Single Family Home Sales in Summit County are down 18% in numbers and down 16% in average sold price. It takes, on average, 29 more days for a home to sell.
- The average sold price per square foot is down 1% county wide. With Keystone having an increase of +5%, Dillon having an increase of +4%, and Silverthorne having an increase of +8%. Frisco was down -1% and Breckenridge down -8%
- All towns, including the county, witnessed a decline in average sold price with the exception of Keystone that had an increase of +2%
- The number of sales were flat in Dillon, Up in Keystone, and down by double digits in all other towns.
Condominium Sales in Summit County are down 33% in numbers and up 3% in average sold price. It takes, on average, 5 times as many days for a condominium to sell and the average percent of the list to the sold price is 98% (down 5% points from last year at this time).
- The average sold price per square foot is up 2% county wide. With Keystone having an increase of +17%, and Copper Mountain having an increase of +19%. Frisco was down -2%, Silverhorne was down -6%, Dillon was down -0.5%, and Breckenridge down -7%.
- The average sold priced increase in the county and by town: Breckenridge was up 6%, Frisco was down 3%, Silverthorne was down 8%, Keystone was down 4% and Copper Mountain up 7%
Historic January – April Residential Sales in Summit County. The chart above shows the January – April sales, average sold price & percent change, number of sales & percent change for each year for 23 years.
Are you considering selling or buying mountain real estate? Taryn is a nationally certified Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) by the National Association of Realtors. Taryn is a second-generation Realtor with experience in ski resort real estate and mountain cabins. Contact Taryn Brooke by phone at 970.333.8297 or by email at email@example.com.